My little Corbin simply keeps GROWING!

Don't go me wrong, the chub is absolutely adorable, just…

How exercise I go far stop!?

For some reason he looks thinner in photos than he does in real life,

but whenever we visit family unit or friends all they can talk most are his rolls.

(Isn't the camera supposed to add ten lbs? Information technology sure does to me!)

And permit me assure y'all, this footling man has some rolls!

They're on his artillery, legs (at that place is a whole nother chunk of thigh meat hidden past the diaper),

his wrists are hilarious, the back of his neck, down his back, and fifty-fifty on his toes!

I LOVE that face for calendar month ii. Makes me giggle me every fourth dimension I run across it!

I could tell you how much he weighs, but I don't recall that really gets his size across.So here is something most moms will sympathise…My three month one-time infant is wearing a size iii diaper. Yes, a iii! My nigh 3 twelvemonth quondam wears a size 6 for naps which is equally big as they go in the stores!Sure promise he starts slimming downwards when he begins to clamber, or he'll cease upward potty trained before she is!

Look Ma, I'yard growing soooooooooooooooo Big!
I know you all just want to squish him besides, just you'll accept to get in line.I saw him start! : D
post signature